Often called "Red Rock Country" Sedona has some of the most spectacular scenery in the world, a perfect setting for a spiritual and yoga retreat. Indeed, this picturesque city is surrounded by red-rock monoliths named Bell Rock, Cathedral and Thunder Mountain. At the north end of the city is the stunning Oak Creek Canyon, a breathtaking chasm that is wildly wonderful.
May 7-10, 2015 - SOLD OUT!
Enjoy four days and three nights at the BEST WESTERN ARROYO ROBLE HOTEL with red rock room views. Visit Bell Rock at sunrise. The power that emanates from this vortex can stay with you for days afterwards. Visit the Airport Mesa for panoramic views of Sedona's best-known red rock landmarks and visit the Palatiki Indian ruins or trek Boynton Canyon or Marg's Draw.
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- 3 Nights Hotel and Daily Breakfast and Resort Fee
- Guide Services Provided by Spirit Tour
- Hike through Marg's Draw Trail
- Sunrise Meditation at Bell Rock Vortex
- Sunset Tour to Airport Mesa
- Daily Prayer and Meditation with Rev. Dr. David Phears
- Group Reception
- Welcome dinner at Hotel
- Daily Yoga with Summer Rathswohl
- Palatki Indian ruins (Optional)
|The Native Americans say that the red mountains of Sedona are like a great magnet and that people are drawn to them because it is the home of the Great Spirit.|