New Zealand Tours:
New Zealand is a thrilling adventure into the Heart of Nature. It's vast open spaces are filled with stunning rugged landscapes, gorgeous beaches and spectacular geothermal and volcanic activity. We will be immersed in a land with spectaculars glaciers, picturesque fiords, wild rivers and snowcapped peaks as they pierce the sky. We will experience the Maori culture and discover treasures as distinct as they are unforgettable.
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- All sightseeing and transfers
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary.
- Guided walking tour of Auckland.
- Entry to and guided tour of Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland.
- Cultural experience at Tamaki Village Maori Concert and Hangi Dinner (Feast)
- Visit to Arrowtown.
- Overnight cruise on Milford Mariner at Milford Sound.
- 3 Dinners and daily breakfast
|The Maori people are the indigenous people of Aoterora (New Zealand). Maori is an oral culture rich with legends. The creation story describes the world of being formed by violent separation of Ranginui, the Sky Father and Papatuanuku, the Earth Mother.|